Please contact us for up to date $ rate quotes and discounts for last minute bookings and Long stays
Terms & Conditions of Agreement
- The signing of the Booking Form or receipt of cheque for deposit by the party leader confirms the acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the person(s) booking and intending to occupy the premises.
- No all male parties or parties of guests who are all under the age of 21 will be accepted.
- No pets accepted.
- For the comfort of guests our home is a non-smoking home, however smoking is permitted on the patio area. Please use ashtrays provided.
- To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind our home is registered with the State Authorities and is in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Any 3 week booking will receive a further 10% discount for the third week.
- Stays of less than 5 nights will incur an additional cleaning fee of £50 / $87.
- The villa is available for occupation from 1600 hours, local time.
- Departure time is 10am unless otherwise agreed with the management company.
- Fire alarms are situated around the entire villa. Any tampering of these alarms will result in a deduction of $50 from your security bond.
- All local telephone calls are free. All other outgoing calls are charged as taken.
- All bed linen and towels are provided for your needs.
- Pool Heating - If you require Pool Heating during your stay, it must be booked for a minimum period of three consecutive days.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 pounds sterling / $170 usd per week is due within 7 days of your initial reservation, to be sent with the completed Booking Form.
- On receipt of your deposit we will bank your cheque and wait for clearance, following which we will send out a receipt and confirmation of booking.
- Payment of the balance is due in full Eight weeks prior to your departure date. On receipt, banking and clearance of your parties’ final payment, an Arrival Pack will be forwarded to you.
- A refundable security deposit of £250 / $400 USD must be paid before the arrival date.
- All cheques to be made payable to Geoff and Heather Clague.
- The villa front door key must be left in its security box each time you leave the property. The loss of the door key will result in a charge of $250 from your security deposit.
- You will be provided with 1 key for the villa. In the situation that you lock yourself out, you are to phone our management company immediately, and they will allow you re-entry into the house. Unfortunately you will incur a small charge for their service depending on the call out time ($25 in office hours, $100 out of office hours).
- The client is held responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property its contents and also for any items in the inventory during your stay. All damage and faults caused or found at the home must be reported to our management company at the earliest opportunity.
- A refundable security deposit of £250/$400 USD must be paid before the arrival date.
- This deposit of £250/$400 USD will be repaid to your party by cheque, within 30 days of your departure, providing the local management have reported no breakages and you have returned the key as requested. We check the inventory prior to your arrival and after your departure and will advise of any faults. These may include additional cleaning costs for spills, stains etc.
- We retain the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or full) to cover breakages, damage or non-return of the key. Receipts for repairs/replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is required.
- We reserve the right to pursue a quest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit within 14 days of being served notice of this.
- Florida has a sub-tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Spoiling and contaminating food left uncovered can attract insects very quickly. Any added costs for pest control services incurred from lack of care in this may be passed to you.
Safety and Security
- Due to State Fire Regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the Booking Form occupy the property.
- Children must be supervised at ALL TIMES whilst in the pool area.
- Glass is NOT permitted in the pool area. Plastic glasses are provided.
- The owners and their agents do not accept liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused as a result of use of the pool, spa or villa.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that children are always supervised properly in and around the pool and inside the villa.
- The owners or their agents cannot accept responsibility, be responsible or be liable in respect of damage or changes caused by Force Majeure, e.g. strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control.
Complaints or Dissatisfaction
- In the unlikely event of a complaint during your stay please contact the Management Company immediately.
- If the matter cannot be resolved, you should contact the owner, in writing, within 14 days of the end of the rental period.
- If the problem has not been reported, as requested to the Management Company the owner cannot accept any responsibility.
- In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply.
|12 or more weeks before departure
||20% of the total charge
|8 or more weeks before departure
||50% of the total charge
|less than 8 weeks before departure
||100% of the total charge
- Please ensure you have Travel Insurance to cover your losses if cancellation is due to an insured event beyond your control resulting in a financial loss.
- We want our house to remain as clean and tidy for each and every visitor, so please respect our home and treat it with the care it deserves.
- LIABILITY - The property is privately owned and neither the owners nor the management personnel accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents or loss or damage to personal effects, however caused.
- The owners and their agents reserve the right of entry at any time (includes such workers as pool maintenance, gardeners etc.)
- Whilst all information supplied in the brochure and on the website is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of the contract.
- This contract is subject to and shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.